STRAIGHTEN + CURL AND CREATE ANY STYLE IN MINUTES.
You'll love the curls, waves and straight styles the Iron Pro creates! Any style is a matter of minutes away...guaranteed! 5-10 minutes will give you curls that last for days (or until you wash your hair again) :)
Safer Styling, Better Results
- Dual voltage: 110-240 v
- Professional titanium plates
- Flash quick heating, heats up in 55 seconds!
- 5 easily adjustable temperature settings
- Tourmaline ceramic coating protects hair from damage
- Negative Ions make hair silky and shine reduces frizz and static electricity
- Professional Salon Model: Curl, wave, straighten and flip with the all-in-one ergonomic design
STYLE HAIR WITHOUT DAMAGE! 👩
High-quality professional titanium plates plates deliver uniform heating with a smooth glide.
5 easily adjustable temperature settings: 300°, 325°, 350°, 375°, and 400° F
Tourmaline ceramic coating protects hair from heat.
Temperature memory: iron turns on to last used setting.
Swivel Cord Prevents Tangling And Keeps You Mobile.
SILKY SALON SMOOTH HAIR AT HOME! 😍
INNOVATIVE DESIGN: A perfect infusion of nano ceramic and ionized tourmaline, plus the floating function in plates, the ceramic iron smoothly glides through hair with ease and release negative ions
at the same time, taming the thick & coarse hair and killing any problems such as frizzy hair or those nasty split ends!
- 2 IN 1 PRO TOOL: Ergonomic design with cool tips easily straightens curly hair and creates charming waves. The perfect width gets the job done efficiently while being handy.
HOW-TO USE YOUR IRON PRO
30-day money-back guarantee
Free heat sleeve.
Questions & Answers:
Question: Is this just for curls and or can you straighten as well?
Answer: Yes. it s 2 in 1. curls and straighten for all hair types
Question: I have naturally wavy/curly hair. Do I need to dry it smooth before using it?
Can it dry naturally and then use this to straighten or curl?
Answer: Definitely works on naturally curly hair! You don't have to straighten or blow dry smooth before curling because the iron smooths as it curls!
Question: How does this compare with a curling iron when one has straight hair?
Answer: The technique curling with the iron is different from that of a traditional curling iron. It is this difference that will allow you to: curl you entire head of hair quicker, create multiple curls with one devise and create curls that last much longer.