VERTICAL ERGONOMIC WIRELESS MOUSE
Work long hours on a computer?
Do you suffer from pain or discomfort in your hand, wrist, arm, shoulder or neck?
The Answer is Vertical!
- Work in comfort & a relaxed state
- Wonderful for arthritic hand & finger conditions
- Protect yourself from pain & injury
- Remove muscle tension which can cause headaches
- Alleviate pain and discomfort
- Be more productive for longer
Regular mice were designed decades ago, not for prolonged use. They keep the arm in an unnatural pronounced state - causing the bones in the forearm to twist and place pressure on nerves and muscles in the arm, wrist, and hand.
Rotating your hand flat with a regular mouse causes you to internally rotate your shoulder, increasing the tension there.
Also keeping your hand constantly resting on the underside of the wrist places unnecessary stress and pressure on muscles and nerves which can lead to;
Repetitive Strain Injuries
Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
Neck and Shoulder pain
and even trigger headaches!
The VertErgo™ mouse keeps the arm in a neutral, relaxed position allowing free blood flow and not causing any discomfort.
You will notice the difference immediately!
What people are saying about the VertErgo Mouse:
- Right or Left handed
- 5 Button Design
- Soft Touch Surface
- Silent notched scroll wheel
- Dedicated Sensitivity Button 800/1200/1600DPI
- Takes 2xAAA Battery (Not included)
- 10 Meter Wireless Range
- Plug & Play - No Drivers Needed